Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cabinet d'Amateur

My chapbook cum art book Cabinet d'Amateur is very hard to get a hold of, given that the publisher does not do any distribution. As I recently ran out of copies (but for my own), I ordered 20 more from the publisher, which I now have. Anyone interested in buying a copy should contact me: the book costs 23 CHF or 15 EUR or $15. Most of the copies I had from the 50 copies I originally got from the publisher, however, I traded for other books! So if you have a collection of your poems to offer in trade ...

More details: Cabinet d'Amateur, poems by Andrew Shields with German translations by Ulrike Draesner and photographs by Claudio Moser, Cologne: Darling Publications, 2005 (from the Kunst zu Texten series edited by Dieter M. Gräf).

5 comments:

Justin Evans said...

Andrew:

I am most interested in doing a swap.

e-mail me with your mailing address and I will send out my chapbook for yours.

evjustin (at) yahoo.com

Rob said...

I'd be happy to do a swap too, although my chapbook is only £3! What I'll do is send another couple of chapbooks from HappenStance in addition to bring the swap to roughly the same value.

My email address is at my profile, although I may not be able to do much about it until next week, as I'll be at StAnza from tomorrow until Sunday. But if you email me your postal address, I'll get back to you with mine.

angie said...

Hi Andrew. I'd love one of your books. Please e-mail me your address and I'll send along a check (I've no chapbook to swap, unfortunately).

mommybedlam@gmail.com

Brian Campbell said...

I'd love to swap my translation of Francisco Santos' Undressing the Night for it. It's worth about the same (a little more, but you can buy me coffee the next time I'm in Switzerland -- or I the same for you the next time you're in Quebec!)

Ruth B. Shields said...

I'd love you to bring me a copy, unless it's one I already have!

See you next week,
your sister