Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Fifth Daily Poem Project, Week Four Results

THE FIFTH DAILY POEM PROJECT, WEEK FOUR RESULTS

The winner of the fourth week of my fifth Daily Poem Project is David Schloss, The Myth, which received 9 votes out of 26 cast.

All the other poems received two to four votes, and two voters explicitly abstained. Though the winner was clear, then, it seemed to have been an uninspiring week, as several people mentioned. Second place went to Harry Clifton, Rakestreet.

My thanks to everyone who voted. I'll be posting the call for votes for week four on Sunday morning, March 22.

The winner of week one was Sherod Santos, Film Noir.
The winner of week two was Edward Field, Cataract op.
The winner of week three was David Bottoms, A Chat with My Father.

2 comments:

Donald Brown said...

Did you not vote, or not post it?

Andrew Shields said...

Oh, I meant to post my vote before posting the results, but I forgot. I voted for "Rakestreet," which I had already enjoyed in "Poetry." (Though there was another Clifton poem there that I thought was better.)